Join us for the new #BEACTIVE HOUR!
On Saturday May 30th at 17.00 CET the #BEACTIVE HOUR campaign will bring Europe together to celebrate the vital role physical activity has in personal, physical, mental and social wellbeing during this time of crisis.
We actively encourage you to participate by organising an activity centred around physical activity under the #BEACTIVE HOUR banner and remind participants to share the hashtag #BEACTIVE.
You can do a one hour activity or just a couple minutes, it doesn’t matter: every minute matters!
#BEACTIVE HOUR explained!
What is #BEACTIVE HOUR
• One hour of celebrating physical activity across Europe on May 30th at 17.00 CET.
Why you should participate in the #BEACTIVE HOUR campaign?
• It’s a chance to raise your profile, promote your brand, stay connected with members, and of course: spread the benefits of physical activity.
How to participate in #BEACTIVE HOUR
1. Organise an activity centred around physical activity on May 30th at 17.00 CET – it can be any type of activity such as family workouts, park run, spinathon. This can be on your own, or with family, friends, members or clients.
2. Use the #BEACTIVE HOUR logos. Click here to download.
3. Use the free #BEACTIVE HOUR marketing materials available in multiple languages from the EuropeActive website. Click here to download.
4. Always use the hashtag #BEACTIVE when sharing information about your event and let the world.
Informing our sector during Covid-19, preparing for reopening and the ‘new normal’
Under the ambition of critically rethinking our sector to successfully reopen our sector with our stakeholders, EuropeActive has builtnan extensive, and continuously updated, online library of materials and guidance for reopening from European industry leaders, close partners and stakeholders across the continent. Among many other materials, this week we are excited to present CIMSPA’s National Post Lockdown Recovery Survey.
We are delighted to welcome:
As a new member of EuropeActive.
If you are interested in joining EuropeActive as a member, please contact The Secretariat.